Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Right now, I'm at di and julie's house and I'm sitting on a balcony. In perfect weather. With dr crown in hand. Music on diems phone. You'd love this. I miss ... so many things. Why aren't you here drinking and talking about how over rated carlos santana is or how dinosaurs had the right idea with the whole carnivore thing or philosophies in the last kurt vonnegut book you read?
Fuck, ad.
And this couldn't be a worse and better songlist. These random songs on diems phone.

Stroke 9 - little black backpack
''. ''. - vacuum bag
''. ''. - kick some ass
Straylight run - exestentialism on prom night.

I remember how glycerine was the first alternative song you heard. And how that made you feel infinite and not so alone. Like you found home.

I love you, Peacock.

I just don't understand. You know how I hate that.

Sing like you think no ones listening. You would kill for this, just a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment