Sunday, September 18, 2011

Haven Boys

We've been catching up on Haven and I can't get over this confliction of loving and hating Duke and Nathan. Especially with all the things happening in this season.

Abel: I'd bet there's Nathan-Duke slash.
Diem: ... ... ... ...!?!?!?!?!
Abel clickity clicks on the intarwebs. Spins her laptop around: Found it!
Diem: ... ... ... ...!?!?!?!?!
Abel: Aw, this one's listed under 'First Kiss'.
Diem: ... ... ... ...
Abel laughs: "He'd spent the better part of twenty-five years acting as if he'd wished Duke were dead but now..." Wow...
Diem: ...I really hate you right now.
Abel: This one is 'Comfort Sex'!
Diem: ...I really, /really/ hate you.


Yes. All I did was type in 'Duke Crocker Nathan' and already google had pulled up a link that was full of slash stories.

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment