Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dump Stat

I am a big child.

Discussing another insurance company that did a presentation at work today:

Moi:  It was kind of a bummer. They had some good points, but in general, unless you know what's going to happen, or have some prevalent issues, I'm not sure if it'd be worth the cost.  But that's how I feel about all insurance. This is very much 'IF something happens' kind of stuff.

I feel like...the insurance I have is very 'this enables you to take care of yourself and be proactive' and this one feels very much 'well, if you go to the hospital. If you get cancer. If you are disabled. If you die...'

And I've never been one to put a lot of points in DEF.

Diem​: No, no you're not. ATTACK ALL THE THINGS BEFORE THEY TOUCH YOU!

Because Life is an RPG. And DEF is apparently my dump stat? Hm. That's probably not a /good/ thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment