Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cupcakes part two

While in a subway in Minneapolis with my best friend in the universe.

Abel: yeah, we had a discussion about how cupcakes are partially aborted birthdaycakes.
Diem: we did.
Lexington Alexander: what?
Abel: yeah, like a cake that didn't have time to grow big.
Lexington Alexander: No, but what if they were partially aborted wedding cakes. Like, a relationship that died before its time so the wedding cake was aborted.
Abel: oh my gosh, so whenever there's a person who dies, its their birthday cake!
Lexington Alexander: like that 6 year old with brain cancer who left notes all over her parent's house for when she died. Its /her/ cake!
Abel: oh my god that's awful! I'm going to send you a cupcake now with a note in crayon 'enjoy it bitch, I'll never get to!'
Lexington Alexander: hahahahah 'this shouldve been miiiiiiiine!'
Diem: I should dress like a baker. For halloween and say I'm a dream aborter.
Lexington Alexander: I'm picturing this like...close up of a doctor with a vacuum *sucking noises* then a quick switch to a baker with a frosting bag *squish noises* frosting a cake.
Abel: there's our new prochoice commercial. We like cupcakes; keep em coming.
*laughter all around*
Abel: everytime you have an abortion, a baker makes a cupcake.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment